Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sammy, Molly, Gracie, Couper & Roly Poly

Today the pups were all gathered at the door already as I was unlocking it! They all hopped up and down at my legs to say hello. I found another toy DOA today... his stuffing was all over the place. Haha! We did have two little accidents, but no pee spots today. After I cleaned up, we all went outside to enjoy the beautiful day! The pups must have smelled something good out there, because they were walking around with their noses high up in the air! Sammy and Gracie piled up in my lap right away. Gracie stretched herself all the way across my lap, keeping her nose in kissing range of my face! We heard someone calling for their dog, so everyone jumped down and ran to the edge of the yard to investigate. Couper took this time to steal their seat and crawl into my lap! In no time Molly and Couper took to chasing and wrestling around together. Gracie joined in and Roly just stood and barked at them! Sammy just looked at them like, "Those silly girls!" and snuggled up with me. Eventually he couldn't help himself and had to join in all the fun! Molly came running at the lead and hopped in my lap! We headed in for supper and everyone ate their dinner before we went back outside. All the pups starting chasing and wrestling around some more! I gave them all treats before I left again. Sammy was so cute and stood on his hind legs for his treat! Daddy stopped by just as I was leaving today too, so they were super excited to see him!
Couper giving Roly kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment