Saturday, November 27, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda

Zelda was ready to head out again this morning. She ran out as the garage was opening. But this time she stopped to do a few big stretches and get a little attention. It was an even nicer morning out for the boys to go play. They did a little exploring, then came over by me for awhile. They wrestled around with each other and me! They helped themselves to rubbing their heads on me to get those itchy ears. It was hilarious! They got to spend another really nice day outside. Tonight I saw Zelda running into the garage as I pulled in the driveway. The boys stood by the gate to see who was home. Zelda let out such a loud meow when I came to see her! I pet her for a little while before letting the boys in for the night. She wanted to come in too! I let the boys in but they couldn't decide if they wanted to stay in or out! They went back and forth a few times before finally staying in. Then they were ready for their ear rubs! They got so excited. After they both ate their supper they started wrestling around again. As I was leaving I shut off the lights and little miss Zelda snuck in on me! I had to go get her and take her back to her spot in the garage. Silly girl!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment