Saturday, November 27, 2010

Buddy, Canshe, A/C & Angel

This morning Canshe was up and ready for her breakfast. A/C was already waiting by the gate for hers too! I gave them their food and pet them both for a little while. Canshe hopped down from the table after she finished the little bit of food with her meds. I picked her up and put her by her plate with more just before Buddy and I left for our walk. It was already getting to be nice out so we took an even longer walk this morning. Buddy was just as happy as could be, prancing around with his tail wagging in the air. Tonight Buddy was sitting on the steps watching me curiously as I came inside. I fed Canshe and the other girls their dinner. A/C was waiting again by the gate for her attention! She started purring right away and rolling around when I came to pet her. I checked on Angel and she was curled up under her couch as usual. Next, Buddy and I took our walk this evening. It was still pretty nice out, so we got a pretty long walk in again. He looked for his puppy dog friends as we passed their house, but they weren't out tonight. When we got home I fed Buddy and cleaned litter pans. Then, I pet Canshe and A/C a little longer. They're both so sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment