Sunday, October 10, 2010

Toby, Morgan and Tyson



Tyson was the first one to come and say hello to me this evening. He even posed for this great picture before taking his spot on the counter! I just love his little "meow", it's so small! Of course, I found Toby laying in the bed and just like usual, he would not come until I went over and scratched his belly! He is just so funny! We ran around outside and he chimed in when the neighbor dogs started to bark! After about fifteen minutes, we went back in to play with more toys. That didn't last too long and then he just wanted to lay next to me on the floor and get some love and attention! He is such a sweet dog! Morgan finally came out to the living room and perched himself up on the back of the couch. I gave them each a fresh bowl of water, turned on the faucet for a few seconds for Tyson and then it was time for me to go; sleep well, see you three in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment