Sunday, October 10, 2010

Toby, Morgan and Tyson

When I arrived this afternoon, Toby met me at the door with a bark and a wagging tail. I found a bunch of his toys out on the living room floor; he must have been having a party with his toys! Morgan was sitting on the back of the couch, probably watching Toby play and goof around with his stuffed animals! Tyson was also perched on the counter, maybe enjoying the same thing! Outside we went, enjoying the warm afternoon sun! We walked around the backyard and all of a sudden, Toby ran at me and then at the last second, ran around me and sprinted to the door! He was sure full of energy, which carried into the house, where we played with his toys. After he got tired, I got up to give some love and attention to the felines! As I was petting Morgan, I saw Toby head off into the bedroom; he must have worn himself out earlier! I said hello to Tyson and turned on the faucet for a second so he could have a drink! Silly kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment