Monday, October 11, 2010

Toby, Morgan and Tyson


This morning Tyson was waiting at the door and rolled over so I could pet his tummy! Then Morgan came around the corner and said hello, as he stretched! I thought if I would say hello to the cats loud enough that would get Toby out of bed, but I guess I was wrong!! I found him laying on the bed, ready for his tummy rub! He then bolted out of bed and went to the door! We decided to go for a walk instead so we could take advantage of the quiet, peaceful morning! During our walk, Toby greeted the neighborhood dogs and sniffed every mailbox! We made our round and turned back home. Both Tyson and Morgan were waiting for us in the living room when we returned. A few scratches for each cat, a fresh bowl of food and water and it was time for me to go! See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment