Sunday, October 10, 2010

Toby, Morgan and Tyson

All three must have had a fun night because no one was up when I arrived! Toby was on his belly waiting for a scratch when I came into the bedroom to get him up! After some belly rubs, he jumped off the bed and ran for the door! We went out and Toby did his usual routine: walk around the entire fence and say good morning to the neighbor dogs. I went back in to say give the cats some attention while Toby was outside, because he gets jealous when I pay attention to Tyson and Morgan! Back inside, I found Tyson sitting in the sink. He looked at me and meowed, as if to say, "please turn on the faucet"! I did and he kept his head under the water; what a goofball! Morgan came out from his room and came and sat on my lap! He then sniffed my nose and rubbed his face on my nose, so cute! He stayed on my lap for awhile and enjoyed some scratches! Toby barked to come back in and Morgan jumped off my lap. After a fresh bowl of food and water for each, it was time to go! See you this afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment