Monday, October 11, 2010

Toby, Morgan and Tyson

This afternoon, all three were resting when I arrived. Toby was in his usual spot, as was Tyson and Morgan. Doesn't Morgan look so content on his chair? I ran around with Toby in the back yard for awhile, then he did his usual routine; taking a lap around the fence! Back inside, I curled up with Tyson on the floor and gave him some tummy and head scratches. As soon as I got up and went into the kitchen, Tyson leaped up on to the counter and into the sink he went! I turned the water on for a few seconds, so he could get some cold water! He lapped it up and thanked me with a little "meow"; so cute! Toby was ready to come in and play with some toys. He ran around the living room and chose to chase the real cats instead of play with his toy cat! Each went to their safe places and Toby returned to continue playing fetch!



No comments:

Post a Comment