Monday, October 11, 2010



All three furry friends were waiting for me as I entered the home this evening! It was so cute! I let Toby outside to potty so I could play with the cats! Tyson enjoyed some tap water, while Morgan curled around my legs. Both "talked" a little bit and I thanked each of them for being such good kitties! Toby scratched at the door and came running in the house, straight for his toys. I laid on the floor and Toby would put a toy on my back and then it would fall off and he would hurdle over my back! It was time for me to go, so I gave each a little hug and kiss on the head! As I was leaving, Toby was sitting on the couch with a sad little look on his face; how sweet! I had such a great time; I will miss all three! Thanks for the fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment