Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

Sprit was in a lively mood when I arrived this evening! He was very excited to see me and followed me around the house! I could see Shelby hanging at the front door, anxious to come inside! She was also in a happy mood; she was wagging her tail and turning around in circles! She enjoyed some food while I went to visit Baby! I found the yogurt treat cup and lid by the door when I walked in, which might explain the extra-happy Spirit! I filled Baby's food dish, gave him a little extra hay and a fresh bottle of water! Bitty came in to say hello to Baby too! Back out in the living room, Spirit was lounging on the carpet. He looked so content and stayed while I snapped a picture of the handsome, little kitty cat! On my way in from turning off the sprinklers, I said hello to the little, orange cat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment