Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

Shelby said hello to me as I walked through the door this morning! She turned around and around and then laid down, rolled on her back and began her happy bark! All the excitement brought Bitty and Spirit out of their beds! I gave Shelby some scratches and then asked her if she wanted a treat; she got right up and went into the kitchen. She sat so pretty for her treat, I just had to take a picture! After her eggs and bacon treats, it was outside to say hello to the little, orange kitty! She pranced around her trail next to the fence as the sprinklers watered the new grass. I went back inside to say good morning to Baby. He was taking a drink when I walked in the room. Baby turned around and got up on his hind legs to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment