Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sammy, Gracie, Molly, Couper & Roly Poly

Roly Poly and Couper met me at the front door this morning. I hadn't met Roly Poly before, but she sure loved me up! I no more than walked in the door and noticed there was white stuffing from a toy strewn all over the house! I picked that up and cleaned up a couple accidents too. There was only one pee spot, so that's good! Roly Poly and Couper were busy wrestling around behind me while I cleaned up. Roly Poly kept coming into my lap to snuggle. She's a sweetheart! Couper did too, when she wasn't busy chewing on Roly's ears! We went outside to see what the other little rascals were up to. Sammy and Molly came right up to say hi, and Gracie did after a couple barks. Molly hung out with me for some attention. Couper was zooming around the yard, back and forth having a blast! Then she decided to get Molly involved. They chased each other around and around. Soon after, everybody was in on the fun! Sammy stopped to check out the vacuum noises coming from the neighbor's house and let out a couple barks. They all took turns coming to get pet in between their goofing around. When it was time to go, I got them their cookies. There weren't enough big ones for the big pups, so they each got half plus a small cookie too.
Oh yea, that's the spot!
Ugh, I'm tired from all this playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment