Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lucy & Shadow

Today both kitties were right by the front door, waiting to see who was here. (I love your halloween decorations!!) Lucy was a very snuggly girl, loving up every minute of attention! Shadow was acting a little shy today. I bet he could smell other pets on me. Lucy was the more playful of the two this morning. We played with their rope toy. Shadow had his turn to bat at it too. Lucy kept coming to me for her chin scratches. They heard the screeching of the garbage truck this morning and both ran to the door or window to check things out! When the truck made it to their house, Shadow zoomed off into the guest bedroom and hopped on top of the boxes on the bed. When it passed, he came back out and sat on his kitty scratch post to look out the window for awhile. While Shadow was soaking up the sunlight, Lucy and I played until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment