Monday, October 18, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

Bitty came to greet me this evening by the door. He curled around my leg, stayed for a few scratches, then he was off to his favorite spot! I could see Shelby waiting by the back door, ready to come inside! Once inside, she ran around the house and finally came to sit next to me on the floor and put her paw up on my arm! I went outside to turn the sprinklers on and said hello to the little, orange kitty! Back inside, I went to say hello to Baby, who was eating some hay. I scratched his head for a little bit until he started jumping around his cage. So, I gave him a yogurt treat and said goodbye for the night. On my way out, I saw Bitty enjoying his evening dinner. He didn't seem too bothered when I took his picture! See you four tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment