Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

Shelby greeted me at the front door with a wagging tail and her little bark! She bolted for the back door and met the morning rain, but not before she had a morning treat! We sat out under the porch and kept dry for a little bit, but eventually she had to venture out in the drizzle and go potty! Back inside, I said hello to the cats, who were coming out to say hello and stretching at the same time! Baby, on the other hand, was busy eating the left over hay from the day before and turned to say hi as I entered the room! I gave him some fresh water, food, hay and of course, his yogurt treat! As I came into the living room, Bitty followed me and plopped down by the dresser as if to say, "take my picture, I am so cute"! I went back outside to say goodbye to Shelby and I was off for the day. See you tonight, my furry friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment