Monday, October 18, 2010

Auggie and Pattie



As I arrived this morning, I heard a little bell sounds from inside! I walked into the living room and still couldn't find who was making the little sounds! I found Auggie sitting on the top of the chair in the bedroom, so I went over and gave him some scratches on his head. He even posed for the picture; isn't he cute? I went back out to see if I could find Pattie and up on the stairway, I spotted her. I walked over to her, as she looked at me through the posts. She stayed there for a few minutes, but when I tried to slowly pet her, she darted upstairs! Maybe next time! I topped off each water dish and made sure they had enough food. I stopped in to say goodbye to Auggie one last time before I left! See you two tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment