Monday, October 18, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

All three of my furry friends were waiting for me when I came through the door this morning! Shelby yawned and stretched and then headed to the back door. We went outside and got our paws wet on the morning grass. We walked around the yard and then it was time for the sprinklers to come on, so I made sure Shelby was out of the way, as I know she does not like water! We sat out on the porch for awhile and the little orange kitty joined us too! Before I headed back inside to talk to the cats and the bunny, I snapped a picture of Shelby in the morning sun! Baby was sunning himself and perked up when I came into the room! Some fresh hay, food and a treat made his day! Spirit joined me as I sat on the floor and talked to Baby. I heard some crunching around the corner and found Bitty having some morning breakfast. I said goodbye to my friends and told them I would see them tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment