Saturday, September 4, 2010

Willy, Tilly, Natilie, Spencer, Maddie, Izzy, El Nino & Kitty



Willy, Tilly and Natilie all announced my arrival today! They ran laps along the fence while I got the rest out into their yard to run around. Kitty saw I was there and headed into the barn for her supper. I fed the Corgis then I went up by the others after they had finished. El Nino was dancing circles around my legs as I walked! Spencer was roaming around the yard, checking things out. Maddie and Izzy were staying close to the back door, hoping to get inside. Nino has so much energy! He was running up the stairs, jumping up onto the chair then the table, hopping down and doing the circle all over again! I fed the other four their supper before I put them back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment