Saturday, September 4, 2010

Daisy & Indigo

Both girls could hear me when I pulled up this morning. When I got inside they both greeted me and got some attention. We went outside right away so I could water the plants and pick up the yard. Daisy immediately brought me a ball to play with! Indigo started barking at me and they both stared at me until I threw it for them. So we played a little fetch before heading back inside. I got their leashes all hooked up and they got so excited for their walk, especially Daisy! It was nice and cool out, so we took a nice long walk today. They both walked so well for me! When we got back home they ate their breakfast and even got a couple yummy treats. Daisy wasn't sure about the apple treats at first, but of course she ate it when Indigo started heading for it. We finished off the morning by playing some more fetch! Indigo would run along with Daisy every time, but always let her bring the ball back for me.
Here's my ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment