Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chelsea

Chelsea met me at the door tonight and was happy to see me! She got excited and started prancing into the kitchen ahead of me. I grabbed her leash and asked if she wanted to go for a walk. She sure did! So we took a short walk and her leg didn't seem to bother her at all! I let her decide what path we were going to take. When we got back home Chelsea ate her supper. After that we sat in the living room and she was super snuggly with me. She rolled over and got a nice tummy rub too! Later she got up and headed for the kitchen. She sure knows our routine! She kept looking up at the treat jar, waiting patiently for her yummy snack. I had her do a couple tricks for me. As I was leaving, she followed me to the door and gave me that look like, "Hey, where you going?!".

No comments:

Post a Comment