Saturday, September 4, 2010

Missy, Lucy & Brady

This morning everyone greeted me happily at the front door! We all went outside so they could play and run around for awhile. Lucy was running laps back and forth along the back of the house, barking away! Missy was wandering around the yard and started walking in the bushes by the fence. I think she was trying to itch herself! Brady was busy running and rolling around in the yard. I had everyone come inside for their breakfast. The girls were too distracted by the neighbors out in their yards to finish their food today. When everyone had finished, we headed back outside to play some more! When it was time to go, Missy wanted to stay outside again. When I went out to get her she started rolling around in the grass! After a little bit of scratching her belly, she decided to come back inside for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment