Sunday, September 12, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

When I opened the door to come into the house this morning Morgan was right there to greet me and get some attention.  Tyson was laying up on the counter in the kitchen and I went over and gave him some attention, with Morgan following behind.  Toby was snoozing on the bed and I had to go get him up and going this morning! It took a little bit for him to realize it was time to go outside.  But once he did, he was going crazy, running around and ready to go!  We went out in the back for a bit and he did his business, then we went for a walk around the neighborhood.  When we got back he was really playful and I sat on the ground and he wrestled around with me for a little while before it was time to go.
Is it that time already?

No comments:

Post a Comment