Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chico, Chi-chi and Cali

This morning the pups were both sleeping when I first walked in. After I shut the door, they knew I was there and started barking! As soon as Chico's feet hit the ground outside, he took off running! He zoomed around all over the backyard and was hopping up in the air like a bunny rabbit. It was hilarious! Chi-chi hung out by me and got her morning attention. I decided to take a little walk around the yard and she followed me. Chico was having so much fun! Cali was peering out the door and wanted to come play too. She stretched up and batted at the handle. When we came in, Chico and Cali were chasing each other around while Chi-chi ate her breakfast. Cali hopped up on the back of the chair I was sitting in and looked down at Chico. I started to pet Cali and scratch her chin. She had pretty much kept her distance from me most of the times I have seen her, but boy was I her new best friend! I stopped petting her because Chico and Chi-chi were hopping in my lap. Cali moved down to the arm of the chair to start rubbing her head on me and let me know she was still there! Chico really wanted to go back outside to play, so we did for a little while. Cali followed me to the door and was rubbing against my legs the whole way.
Peek-a-boo! Can you see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment