Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mandy, Erin, Oscar and Izzy

The girls must have been enjoying the beautiful, cool evening, as they were slow to greet me tonight! Once they came in, it was the couch and scratches for Mandy and a game of fetch with Erin! I checked on the kitty cats out in the garage, and once again, Oscar came out right away to greet me. He enjoyed a few neck scratches, while Izzy came out, said a few words and went back to bed!

The girls were anxious for me to get back, so I joined them for more scratches and games with the yellow toy! Erin got so crazy with the yellow toy, she ripped an ear off! Then she couldn't decide if she wanted to play with the ear or the rest of the toy; it was great! Finally, she joined Mandy on the couch for some TLC! Before I said goodnight, both girls were getting their tummy rubbed at the same time, both with one paw up in the air! It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment