Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mandy, Erin, Oscar and Izzy

Mandy met me at the door, while Erin stretched and wagged her tail! The girls were anxious to go outside and greet the morning dew. After a potty break, it was back in to have their morning treat and breakfast. As you can see in the picture, they both enjoyed the treat! Mandy then ran for her blue ball and took it to the bedroom door; she is excited for Mom and Dad's return!

After breakfast, we went back outside to enjoy the cool morning. I think both girls are ready for Mom and Dad to come home, as each little sound outside made them look to the door! I stayed a bit longer so I could say my goodbyes with lots of scratches and belly rubs! We had a great time; all four animals are loving and very comical!

No comments:

Post a Comment