Friday, August 20, 2010

Chico, Chi-Chi and Cali

Tonight Chico and Chi-Chi were both barking when I walked in the door. They both went outside for me with no problems! I went out with them and they both peed quickly, then jumped up and down to say hi. They're my little buddies already for sure! Cali was sitting in the house, looking out the backdoor at us. After a little bit Chi-Chi finished her business, so then we went back inside. Cali hopped up next to the kitchen counter, so I pet her for a little bit. I sat in the chair and Chico was busy hopping up and getting attention from me. Meanwhile, Chi-Chi was carrying mouthfuls of food into the living room to nibble on. Once Chi-Chi was finished, Chico had his supper. I think Chi-Chi claimed me as her own! She got upset at Chico once when he came by me. Then another time, she was hiding under my legs and raised her lip at him! She hopped up into the chair and curled up in the small space behind my back. Chico finished eating and when I called him he came bouncing over to me for more attention. They both were very good tonight. Once it was time to go I gave them their treat and put them to bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment