Friday, August 20, 2010

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke

Today was like deja-vu from the last time I saw them! I let the dogs out and Tyler grabbed his ball again and Emma went and laid in the exact same spot as last time. Luke was sitting, peering into the back door again except after I had already let Lacey out. Lacey sat on the patio and soaked up a little sun before going potty. I got all of their lunched ready while Tyler and Emma were outside. After they ate, Emma, Tyler and I sat in the living room. Lacey was acting a little shy today, a lot more than usual, but I think it was because of all the noise from the machinery and construction going on outside the front of the house. I went to check on her and she was all curled up by the clothes on the bed. Tyler, Emma and Luke all snuggled up to me to get their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment