Friday, August 20, 2010

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

The kiddos are all doing well tonight! No one was acting lethargic at all, they were all their usual happy selves. I let the boys out and followed them both around. Of course neither went poo for me so I'm not sure who it was. Sugar did though and she had normal stool, so she's fine. They all came in and had some supper while I gave the boys their meds. Sugar was acting all spunky tonight! She crouched down on her front paws, then did little froggy hops until she reached me! Jimmy had some fun outside. He found something hiding under the downspout on the side of the house - I think it was a toad. He was barking and trying to dig it out! Buddy came over to help, but Jimmy told him in a low voice, "I got this, he's mine!". haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment