Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maggie & Moe

I let the girls out potty right away when I got there today. It sure was hot out, so Miss Moe was ready to head back inside shortly after. Maggie had brought out a rawhide and was busy trying to find a good hiding spot for it! When we went in, Moe nibbled on her food for some lunch. Maggie laid down next to me to gnaw on her rawhide. The girls took turns taking it away from each other! Eventually Moe gave up and went digging in her toy box for a different one. She brought out a really big one, so Maggie thought she wanted that one instead! She got it away from Moe, so Moe went to take Maggie's. But then Maggie changed her mind and decided to go back to her original one. Maggie kept going into the bedroom to chew on her bone, but then she'd hear Moe and I having fun so she'd come running back out! Silly girl!
It's too hot out here for me, let's go in and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment