Friday, July 23, 2010

Zoey

This morning I went to let Zoey out potty quick. She acted a little shy at first, but then she quickly remembered me! I took her out on the leash for the first time, just in case. Tonight I came back and she greeted me at the door with her tail wagging! She was very excited that I was back. I let her out without the leash this time and she did her business then came right back for me. When we came in I gave her her supper, and she nibbled on that while I sat with her. Zoey's tail was wagging the whole time I was with her! She walked ahead of me, shaking her little heiny and looking back at me. We tried to look around for her little sun toy but we couldn't find it. So, we sat in the living room and snuggled for a long time. I pet her and scratched her back, and in return she gave me lots and lots of kisses! We spent some more time outside and she roamed around to explore the yard for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment