Friday, July 23, 2010

Clovis, Snickers, Sophie & Patches

Today Patches, Snickers and Clovis were all looking in the windows from the backyard, patiently waiting for their supper! Snickers and Patches came right in while I got their food ready. I put Patches in the garage and Snickers in the bathroom with his tuna. I went out to pet Sophie and Clovis for a little bit. As soon as they finished, Patches came around the corner and cleaned up what they left. Sophie ran off to go relax in the shade. Clovis went in the grass and gave herself a bath, then she went under the other tree for some shade. I let Snickers out of the bathroom since he was finished. He walked around in the kitchen and I pet him for a bit before letting him back outside. He had some tuna stuck on his chin, but he must have felt it! He sat on the counter and used his paws to clean off his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment