Friday, July 23, 2010

Abby, Sammie, Blue & Brewster

Today the girls were happy to see me! I let them go out potty while I filled the kitty's food bowls and cleaned their litter boxes. Sammie was sitting in the papasan chair on the porch looking in at me! Blue said hi to me first, then made his way into the dining room. While I was in the kitchen, Brewster came around the corner and got his attention too. I pet the kitties for awhile, then let the girls back inside for their supper. They were both dancing around excitedly while I got their food ready. Sammie was even jumping in circles! She can jump so high! When they finished, we all went outside for awhile. I sat on the steps and they both snuggled in close to me. They both sneak attacked me with kisses! While I was petting Abby, Sammie would come over and stick her head underneath my arm so I'd have my arm around her. Then Abby would get jealous and move to the other side of me. They each took turns, wanting all the attention! When we went inside again, Brewster was sprawled out on the kitchen table and Blue was rolling around on the floor. The girls were attached to me the whole time! They're such sweetie pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment