Friday, July 23, 2010

Caleb

Caleb was happy to see me again today! We played outside for a little bit when I got there. I gave him a good tummy rub while we were out there before we started playing. He retrieved his ball for me once, then we played with a stick until he chewed that up! I got the hose out and he jumped around and chomped at the water. He dried himself off a little by zooming around in circles all over the backyard! I dried him off the rest of the way before we went inside. Caleb sure wanted to go for a walk with me today. He kept jumping up where the leash was on the counter, looking at me and crying! I felt so bad but it was just too hot out for him yet. I told him some other time we will... He grabbed his green squeaky ball for me. I haven't heard a squeaker that loud before! I had him chasing that around all over and he had me chasing him trying to get it back. He played with his puzzle toy for awhile after that until he got out all the treats. He sat with me and gave me kisses while I pet him before I put him back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment