Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

Chloe and Patches were both waiting for their breakfast this morning. I let Sadie go outside to do her business and run around for awhile. I gave Patches her breakfast, and Chloe looked at me like, "Hey, where's mine?". She then proceeded to stick her little paw into the container to get kibbles of food and eat them one by one! Sadie was ready to come inside and spend some time with me. Chloe came over to get some attention too. I tried tossing Sadie's ball around with her, but she would retrieve it and put it in her bed instead of coming back to me with it! Sadie spent all morning outside. Later in the day it started to downpour where I was, so I went to go put her inside. I actually beat the storm and got her in before it hit. I no more than shut the back door and down it came!

No comments:

Post a Comment