Monday, July 5, 2010

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning Sadie was laying upside down in her kennel, wagging her tail. She flipped over when I came in and was excited to get outside. I spent some time with the kitties while Sadie was running around the yard. Patches hopped up on the table and let me pet her for awhile before I gave her her breakfast. Chloe was waiting in her usual spot. Sadie came back inside for a little bit to get her morning tummy rub. Later I could hear Chloe fishing out little kibbles from the feeder with her paw. Tonight Sadie heard me coming through the house and started pawing at the back door to come inside. I let her in right away and fed her supper. Patches was ready to eat too. Chloe was sleeping on the bed, so I went and pet her for a little bit. Patches wanted more attention tonight so I spent some time with her too. I sat down on the floor with Sadie on one side and Chloe on the other. Sadie would get jealous of me petting someone else, so she'd hop over my legs to my other hand. Patches was sitting in the bedroom doorway just watching, so I called for her. Sadie didn't like that either, so she'd start frantically kissing my face like, "I'm right here! You can pet me!!". Chloe was giving me lots of kisses too! I went back by Patches before I left and she started to get playful with me. She was swatting at my fingers, then jumped and twisted her body in the air like a little kitten and ran under the bed! She peeked out then came back out before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment