Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dakota & Benny

This afternoon I let Kota out and started getting her all hooked up to go for our walk. Before I could even have a chance to get Benny ready, we heard a loud crack of thunder. All of a sudden it just started to downpour! I felt so bad, I had them all excited to go for our walk. Instead I quick let them go potty out in the backyard. Kota quickly did her business and came back right away, squinting as she ran to the door. Benny took longer and I called for him to come inside. Poor little guy was completely soaked in just a short time. But, I think Benny would've loved to stay out and play! I went out to grab a ball for us to play with and the water in the yard was already so deep. We chased each other around and played fetch inside. I had to laugh, Benny was using the tv stand as a back scratcher! He kept walking back and forth underneath it!

1 comment:

  1. Awww poor Benny. His allergies are really bad lately:( We are giving him Benedryl twice daily and we need to get his prescription allergy pills refilled too:( That's why he scratches his back on the TV stand. Poor little guy! Sorry it rained on you guys today. I'm sure they were excited just to get to see you!

    ReplyDelete