Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lucy & Shadow

Lucy was in her usual spot waiting for me this morning. I spent some time petting her while we waited for Shadow to come out. He slowly walked around the corner and came to sniff at me. We played with his rope again and I think he was more spunky than yesterday! He'd grab the rope in his mouth and roll around with it. If I pulled on it and it got away from him, he'd just scootch himself across the floor to get it! Lucy was in a much more playful mood today too. She played with the other end of the rope while Shadow was hiding. They both jumped out at it at the same time and I thought they were going to run into each other! They just looked at each other then went back to their spots. A neighbor came home and the kitties both got excited and watched the vehicle back into the driveway. Shadow made a funny little sound as he ran to go sit in the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment