Monday, July 5, 2010

Lucy & Shadow

Lucy was sitting by the front door again when I came in today. I didn't see Shadow for awhile, so I called him then gave Lucy some attention. She was very lovey today! She wasn't even interested in the front door at first, and just wanted me to pet her. Eventually Shadow came out to see me, so I got his rope toy out and we started playing! He was so full of energy today. He would pounce on the rope and bite it for a second, pause, then zoom off into another room! A minute later he'd race around the corner and pounce on it again! Lucy just watched him goof around, she wasn't too interested in playing. He hid behind the chair and peeked around it before attacking the rope. He'd stick his little paws underneath to try and grab it, then all of a sudden he'd sneak attack, then run back into his hiding spot. A little bird flew by and sat on one of the pots outside the door. That sure got Lucy's attention! She crouched down at the door and started to sing at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment