Monday, July 5, 2010

Maggie & Moe

The girls were sleepy today! They didn't even hear me come in until I was in the living room. Then they raced in to see me! We went outside right away and Miss Moe brought her bone out with her. I grabbed a ball off the table and threw it for Maggie. She ran over to get it, then Moe decided she wanted it too! They wrestled around together for quite awhile. I had Maggie chasing after bubbles again today. So funny! Miss Moe was hot and ready to head back in, so we did. I sat on the floor and got attacked with little Boston tongues! Moe took breaks to grab a bite to eat from her tiny little bowl. Maggie later disappeared into the bedroom. Moe and I went to see what she was up to. She was content in her bed, gnawing on a rawhide. Then Moe stirred up trouble and they wrestled around some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment