Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning Sadie was up and ready to go outside! I let her out right away, but she wanted me to come out with her too. I grabbed her food and a ball and came out so she'd go potty. Once I did, she ran all around the yard again. I tossed the ball for her and she ran as fast as she could to get to it, but then just left it there again! Too many other things to check out I guess. We went back inside for a bit so I could take care of the kitties. Chloe was waiting at her bowl for breakfast. She came and sat by us after, and rolled around. I rolled Sadie's ball in the house a little bit and this time she'd bring it back to me! I let her spend the day outside today. Tonight Sadie was hiding around the side of the house and came running as soon as she heard me. I came early, but the neighbor's had started lighting some fireworks off as I came to see her. She ate her supper right away, then curled up next to the couch. Patches came out to see me tonight and wanted some attention! Sadie got jealous and came over too, so Patches went back into the bedroom. Sadie and I snuggled for awhile. Her eyes would get big once in awhile when she would hear the tiniest hint of a pop. I had turned the music on for her, so that helped her calm down. She got a big treat before bedtime and was happy to curl up in her safe bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment