Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mimi

This morning Mimi was sitting in her window, watching the people outside. I met a couple folks that said they were playing with her through the window! When I got inside, she was already attached to my leg. She followed me around and rubbed up against me, purring away. After I took care of her things, we went and sat in the living room. We played catch with her blue plastic ring for a little bit. Then she curled up under the table and played. She swatted at my fingers playfully and poked her head out to watch me. This evening Mimi was meowing and giving me kisses on my leg as I walked in. I pet her for awhile and then got her food ready. She took a few minutes to eat, then we had some fun! She ended up under the table again, sticking her little paws out at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment