Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Today Benny did his laps and also did his little dance for me! Sometimes while I'm going to let Kota out of her kennel, Benny likes to stand on his back feet and do a little dance for me. So cute! I forgot to bring a plastic bag along with me today, just in case one of them decides to do their business. We took a nice walk today, a little longer than normal. They were both so excited for our walk! While we were on our way, a yellow plastic bag filled with air was floating around past us like a balloon. Kota and Benny were both curious and started chasing after it right away! As soon as Benny got to it, he grabbed it and started shaking it around with his head. He held onto it long enough for me to get it from him, and luckily we were able to use it later! Kota was squatting a lot again to pee on our walk today... not sure if you guys narrowed it down to her marking yet or not. Once we got home, Kota laid right in her kennel and Benny hung out in the kitchen. Kota went out in the backyard to go potty quick and I grabbed a ball for Benny.

No comments:

Post a Comment