Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mimi

Tonight when I came, I checked the mail right away. As I was walking to the door, I noticed Mimi was sitting in the window watching me! As soon as I got inside, she was saying hi to me and giving me kisses. I refilled all her dishes and scooped her litter right away before we took time to play. While I was filling her dishes she followed me all around and even hopped up in the sink! I brought out her twisties and carton ring to play with. She was more interested in finding more out about me! I also tossed one of her tinfoil balls to her and she swatted at it several times. I grabbed some of her other things and tried to get her to play with me. She was just so intrigued by me that she just had no interest! Maybe tomorrow we can get to know each other more!

No comments:

Post a Comment