Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bear, Coco & Mia

Tonight Mia was sitting at the front door as I pulled up. She got excited and said hi to me for a little bit when I came in! I let her outside, but she just sat by the door. I got the kitties food ready and she was still sitting there, so I let her come back inside. Bear was making her way over to the food and started to meow at me. I pet her for a minute, then went back to see Mia. I grabbed her leash and she started dancing around so excitedly! Coco came out and meowed at us. I took Mia for a little walk. She had some soft stool tonight, so I will keep an eye on that. It didn't look like she ate much from this morning, so I'm sure she was just a little stressed. On our way back, some joggers passed by us and Mia decided to pick up the pace too! She curled up in the living room when we got home while I said hi to Coco and Bear for a little bit. I came back and sat with Mia and gave her a nice tummy rub before I left. She followed me to the door and watched out the window as I left. I don't think she or Bear wanted me to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment