Saturday, May 15, 2010

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy



This morning I let everyone out to go potty quick before breakfast. Roxie and Ralphi were more interested in going for their walk than eating their breakfast! After everyone was done, I got them all hooked up and away we went! It was lightly raining out this morning, but they didn't seem to mind. We took a really nice long walk. There were a couple dogs out in their yards, so they all got excited! Roxie would let out a little growl at them. They were pretty wet when we got home, so I dried them each off and let them go potty again before we went inside. This afternoon I let Rudy out right away. I saw the neighbors out playing soccer, so I figured I'd let Roxie and Ralphi go on our walk. They stopped to see what we were up to. Rudy saw them too and started to bark! He ran over to them, then back to me and back again. The little girl pet Rudy quick then went back to playing their game so he could go potty for me. It was dry out for our walk this afternoon, but very humid, so the little ones got pretty hot. It wasn't quite as quiet this afternoon either; so much to see! There were lots of dogs out in their yards, kids playing and people walking. So my three did quite a bit of barking themselves! We even saw a kitty laying out on the sidewalk, that took off as soon as it saw us coming. All three of them tried to run and get it! Everyone would stop to take a sip from the puddles we would pass once in awhile. We didn't take quite as long of a walk as we did this morning, so that they could all cool down and have enough water before I put them to bed. They all sprawled out on the cold cement floor in the garage, and Roxie laid right in front of the fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment