Friday, May 14, 2010

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy

This afternoon I came in and let each one out to go potty right away. They all did really good for me! Roxie was actually too excited to go potty, and just wanted me to pet her. So, I got the other two and we went for a walk right away. The rain had finally stopped, just in time! We went for a nice long walk, and the little ones got pretty pooped! They all walked very good for me. The sidewalks were still pretty wet, so they all were soaked about half way up. I dried Ralphi off first, and he didn't want to go back inside until I got Roxie and Rudy finished. When we got back they all were so thirsty! Since they drank so much I took them each out to go potty one more time before I put them back to bed. Tonight they all went potty for me and came right back inside. Roxie and Rudy both wanted all of my attention! Rudy kept giving me kisses. Ralphi would squeeze his way in once in awhile for some attention too. They were all pretty mellow and walked around in the garage and laundry room. We will have more fun tomorrow when we can take a couple walks. When I grabbed their treats, they went right to bed for me. Such good puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment