Saturday, May 15, 2010

Clovis, Snickers, Sophie & Patches

Patches came running from a couple houses down in the other direction today! It finally stopped raining for awhile, so he must have been roaming about. He came inside with me to get their food ready. Snickers and Clovis were waiting out back today. I got everyone their food and went to the side of the house to call for Sophie. Patches came out and went for Snickers' food, so I put him in the house again. After a little bit Sophie showed up too! They all ate their food, then Sophie and Snickers headed to the front. I let Patches back out and spent some time with Clovis and him. They both decided it was bath time! After awhile I went out front to see Snickers and Sophie. She was sleeping on the hood of my car today, and when I went over to her, Snickers came out from underneath my car! Patches came out too, and I pet them all for awhile. Snickers went back under my car where it was nice and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment