Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Kota and Benny were so excited to go for a walk this afternoon! Kota wouldn't stop woo-wooing at me! It was finally dry out this afternoon. Benny noticed a new lawn ornament in someone's yard, and sure didn't like it being there! He fell behind just to keep growling at it. There were lots of people outside this afternoon, so they both got pretty excited. These three little girls were out playing, and stopped what they were doing to look at Kota and Benny. Tonight I let them outside right away to go potty. They actually wanted to go back inside after they finished their business, so we did. Kota finished her food and I gave Benny his allergy pill. I itched his back for him and he started rolling all over the place! I saw there was a comb on the counter, so I brushed them both for a little bit. I didn't get very much hair out of Kota... I'll have to bring mine over in the morning! I tossed some kibbles around for them tonight. They had a blast with that! Kota even tossed a couple back at me. Then they spent some time chasing and wrestling around with each other.
Kota was obsessed with licking my jeans tonight! Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment