Friday, May 14, 2010

Jerrie

Yesterday Jerrie was already at the door and started meowing at me as soon as he saw me! He followed me all over while I did my chores. He even came in the laundry room with me, until I started vacuuming. I have been vacuuming everyday to keep on top of the litter, but today I found a little trail that went all the way around the dining room table! Jerrie was very lovey and purred the whole time. He was a little more playful and batted at the string on my camera. Today Jerrie was sleeping on the bed when I came in. I said hi to him, then took care of his food, water and litterpan. In the dining room there was a spot of what looked like grass that was vomited up on the floor, so I cleaned that up. It looks like he was having fun playing with a little green ball after I left yesterday! I hadn't seen it before and it was laying in the middle of the floor today. Jerrie was pretty sneezy when I was petting him today, but that didn't stop him from enjoying his attention! He didn't want me to leave today, and followed me to the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment