Friday, May 28, 2010

Maggie & Moe

Maggie and Moe came zooming out of the bedroom when I came in this afternoon! We all went outside after I said hi. Miss Moe brought out a little rawhide that I tossed for them a few times. They played tug of war with each other over the rawhide! They ran around and chased each other, then came and relaxed in the shade. Maggie found the only shady spot out in the yard. She sat up against the fence for a few minutes, then came barreling back to chase around with Moe some more. We went in so they could cool down a bit, and Moe had some lunch in between jumping on my lap to give me kisses! This evening they both were right at the door when I came in. We went and played outside for awhile since it cooled down a bit from this afternoon. Maggie and Moe were dancing around me, each carrying a rawhide! They were running around the yard for awhile and I could hear them, but not see them most of the time! We went in when they had tired themselves out. After I gave them their treats, they both had some supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment